Monday, January 14, 2019

Upcoming VHS blog revival

Just a quick note to say that I kinda feel like updating my VHS cover blog, after having stopped updating it years ago. ;) I was partially inspired by this excellent short video on YouTube after Lazy Game Reviews posted a link to it in a Twitter post...


After seeing that, I decided to dig out as many different blank VHS tape boxes from my collection as I could. That'll be the first post in the blog's return. Oops, spoiler alert! Ignore that!

Update: I just posted! :)

Update 2: I've also decided to update my Dumberer blog. Currently in the process of replacing all the pictures that are on stupid Photobucket. *sigh* I can see them because I'm using a Chrome plug-in, but I can't rely on that option for everyone. Not sure I got them all because the watermark stopped appearing after a while. Hmm... Guess I'll have to browse on something else and make sure.

Update 3: First dumberer post in years successfully posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?