Friday, March 16, 2018

The Bigwoods

Obviously, this is the sort of cover that just jumps right out at you, which is always a good thing.  The Bigwoods, from left to right, are Anne Bigwood (drums), her brother Bobby (accordion and vocals) and Robb Wyatt (guitar and vocals). They performed Caribbean standards and Caribbean-flavored tunes, along with originals, on cruise ships (including the Queen Elizabeth II) and had impressive hair! ;) Really, that link up there says more than I could, and includes some responses by Mr. Wyatt.

When I saw the cover, I was instantly reminded of this classic...

I may have this one, but I'm not sure. If I do, I should frame it and put it on the wall.

Interesting back cover, including a crude drawing of the QE II. Almost looks like someone put a sticker there. Anyway, beautiful beach. Love seeing all the trees. Any beach I've been to either has no trees around, or they're way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?