Sunday, February 26, 2017

Size Small Island

Excellent cover! I have a couple more Size Small records and they're equally vibrant.

Size Small Island (1986) is the second spin-off of Size Small (1982; the middle show being Size Small Country, 1983), the brainchild of Miss Helen Lumby, seen in the bottom right corner.

I think I also have Size Small Numbers 1 and 2. I can't remember if I saw the show during its original run or just during the YTV airings in the early 90s. I didn't actively watch it, but I was well aware of it and it was on in the house a lot for some reason. *shrug*

Jeff Lumby, who appears to be in his Size Small Country duds, is a familiar face to Canadian TV viewers. He is best known as Winston Rothschild in The Red Green Show, meaning he's a familiar face to Americans, too. ;) He also does a lot of voice-over work and a radio show.

1 comment:

  1. Size Small Will Be Cancelled On CKND 9 Winnipeg Until September 1994

    ReplyDelete

What say you?