Saturday, July 5, 2014

Whole Lotta Love

First of all, I'll just say that for the next couple of months, I'll most likely be updating maybe just on weekends. Working way up north with no way to um...internet. B'oh! Can only do it when I come home for  the weekends. Anyway...

The proofreader in me wants to say it should be Lovers' rather than Lover's, but maybe they are talking about one person. Hmm... Anyway, them two's in love fo' sho'!

Did you notice the split in the front cover? Here's the big reveal! More love! ;)

The back cover, which could easily be [yet] another front cover, continues with the love theme.

Some good info on the duo here.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, I suppose saying "way" up north was a little much. :p 3 hours north, not 20. Haha.

      Delete

What say you?