Friday, July 18, 2014

Girls, Girls, Girls

Ten girls, to be precise.

Wonder why Sweet Lorraine has such a monicker. I bet the rest of the girls are jealous.

A bigger picture, just for why not. Sweet Lorraine does have a sweet look about her, but I think I'm a Charmaine man myself. Who have you taken a shine to?

So, this does (oh wait, before I go on, I would've posted the back cover, but it contained no pertinent info; just titles of other albums available on that label) seem to be (sorry for breaking up the sentence that way) another case of cheesecakery. Let's have (and again [and again]) a look at Mr. Carle himself...

I dunno, I think that mug could sell records, no? Not complaining about the girls, though! ;)


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ah yes, Louise. You like the bad girls, huh? I hear she...well, something about 'pinko commies,' but they're probably just rumors.

      Delete

What say you?