Monday, October 14, 2013

Men (and lady and snowman) Without Hats

...but the snowman is wearing a hat.

Anyway, really fun package here. :)

Look how round those teeth are!

Everyone knows their big hit, Pop Goes the World. They also performed the big hit The Safety Dance. I must admit, I didn't realize that they're Canadian. I also didn't realize that Bonhomme, the mascot of the Quebec Winter Carnival, is their drummer. Haha. ;)

More fun with these liner notes. They do give a fair amount of information, if not conventionally.

Other side of the record sleeve.

Here are their aforementioned hits...

 Pop Goes the World

The Safety Dance

Again, fun stuff! :)

And now, because I'm a big fan of his, I leave you with "Weird Al" Yankovic's parody of The Safety Dance, The Brady Bunch...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?