Saturday, January 2, 2021

Oops!

 Well, I know 2020 wasn't exactly the most hopping of years here, but I did have at least 1 post per month...except for December. How did that happen? :p 

Anyway, let's start off 2021 with this gem.

Honestly, I had wanted to find something a little more wacky for this post, but this really is a gem to me, as I'm pretty sure this is just the record version of the cassette we'd listen to on family trips. It was back before we had a VCR, so listening to movies was a good option. Used to record the Star Wars movies on a tape recorder and listen to them afterwards as well.

Yep, it's basically a condensed recap of the movie. Makes me wonder if I still have the old cassette somewhere. If I ever find it, I'll add a picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?