Saturday, June 15, 2019

The only Hooters you should care about

Forget your greasy wings and boobs nonsense, this is the real deal!

Suspenders in the front? Well, I guess I know where Kris Kross got their inspiration! :o

The two guys in the shadows kinda got a raw deal. Did the record label say 'stick the ugly ones in the back?' Heh.

Anyway, let's have a listen to the title track...

I was expecting new wave synth or something, but it's just good ol' pop. Very specific to the period. I likes it.

Here's another good'un, called "All You Zombies"...

I likes it! Sounds slightly familiar, too. I'm listening to more after this, too. Good band!

Anyway, more on Hooters, whom I reckon should be way better known!, here.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Ripplin, In your sidebar, you may want to change Retrohound to Retrohound.org. Gilligan and I have started it back up, but I'd lost the .com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I had this album. I really liked a few of the songs, Holy Moses was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?