Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Myles & Lenny

I'll admit it, I had no idea who these guys were, which is the case with many of the albums I pick up. I just liked the cover. Turns out Myles & Lenny were once kind of a big deal, earning a Juno Award in 1976 for "Most Promising Group." But seems it didn't really work out sales-wise and they only released this and another album in the same year before calling it quits.

"Can You Give It All To Me" was a Canadian Top 20 single, so let's check it out below...

Awesome song! The way the violin is used is especially cool. Reminds me of Kansas, actually, which is great!

Update: Just two days after I posted this, look what I saw!

I hate the stupid giant stickers they put on everything there! (plus, they charge too much)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?