Sunday, October 12, 2014
Basic yoga and...someone else!
Lots to see in this one, and it's not all pretty.
Yeah, it's not for me, as the title of this post alludes to. (or maybe the you means you, not me, so in that case, make up your own mind! Haha.)
I find that worrisome...
Remember Dharmamark and Greg?
A product of the "acid" generation? Shocker!
Handy. I suggest turning the volume knob all the way to the left.
[also] How to use this recording:
1. Dharmamark prefers to wear either nothing or bicycle shorts and nothing else.
2. Find a quiet place where your farts will achieve maximum volume.
3. Eat first so you fart more.
4. Play it once, then never again. (hey, let's be honest here)
5. If you are straining, you are not doing Yoga, but instead building muscle. not appropriate for that "acid" generation look.
6. But don't smile too much, of course!
Ooo, it gots a built-in instruction booklet!