Thursday, June 21, 2012

Local sleepwalkers

Always handy when you don't have to add one of the performers' names to the cover yourself. I likes it! :) Nice guitar[s], too. I also have a solo album by Kenny.

I love rags, and there are certainly a good amount of them on here.

ROCKN' ROLL! I looked for videos on YouTube of Ollie and/or Kenny and couldn't find any. :( I guess these two old Ontario boys are too obscure nowadays for that... Maybe I'll change that sometime.

Lots of info on Ollie here, from a conversation started by his grandson. :) More info on Kenny...um...sadly, I can barely find anything, other than a picture of him in a group called The Moneymakers. (credit to Willowdale Graffiti) I'll keep looking...

UPDATE, Jan. 15, 2018: Prompted by an e-mail from a reader, I noticed while trying to find new info on Kenny that two of his songs are now on YouTube! Maybe I should try adding my two albums in their entirety there sometime. Anyway, for now, here are the tracks, both from the album "Twangy Guitar":

 "Stalk'in"

"Detour"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?