Friday, June 29, 2012

Local sleepwalkers, Part 2

Following up on my "Local sleepwalkers" post (here), here is Kenny doing his twang thang on the solo tip...

You can tell just by the cover that he was in the era where Duane Eddy influenced SO many. :)

ROCKN'!

Speaking of Duanne Eddy, I'm not at all surprised to see his name dropped here. That's quite a nice list of people he has performed with! I'd love to know how far his career went, but there is precious little information on him on the net, unfortunately...

I must admit, I haven't listened to the album yet, but I will very soon. I especially want to hear "Autumn Leaves."

UPDATE, Jan. 15, 2018: Prompted by an e-mail from a reader, I noticed while trying to find new info on Kenny that two of his songs are now on YouTube! Maybe I should try adding my two albums in their entirety there sometime. Anyway, for now, here are the tracks, both from this album:

 "Stalk'in"

"Detour"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?