Friday, March 29, 2019

The Eyes Have It

Provocative cover here from Canadian hard rock band Eyes! It gives me an "Alison Hell" from Annihilator (also Canadian, by coincidence) vibe, but what it really reminds me of is this classic meme...

Maybe they're related. ;)

The back cover features the same design around the edges, so I decided to focus the attention on the info in the center...

I wish I could find more info on the band, but all I found was their Discogs listing. People are asking huge money for this there. Glad I got my copy at Salvation Army for around 30 cents. ;)

Here's a live video of the title track...

Great moody sound and killer guitar tones. I would've bought a copy had I been there!

And the last track on the album...

I don't often add two videos, but they deserve it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?